Paying an accountancy practice like WeDo: Accountancy Services will cost you less than paying a fine!
Your next self assessment is due in...
In general, anyone whose income isn’t taxed at source needs to complete a self-assessment. If you are self-employed, a company director or a landlord, you will likely need to submit a return.
Yes, we can! Crucially, we can also provide you with the tools you need to stay on top of things in the future.
With our help, you’ll have more insight into your tax position and be able to manage your finances more confidently. You’ll also be able to stop dreading the end of January!
The good news is we can help you! The worst thing you can do is stick your head in the sand! Please get in touch so we can help you create a plan to get your tax affairs up-to-date.
Both are due on the 31st of January following the end of the tax year. For example, for the tax year ending 5th April , the deadline is 31st January .
You may also need to budget for making a payment ‘on account’ by 31st July each year. This depends on the amount of tax that you owe.
1) You'll avoid fines, as we make sure you meet HMRC's deadlines on time
2) We help make your filing efficient by helping you understand what you can offset against your tax
3) We remove the distraction of your tax return, meaning you can focus more time on revenue generating activties
4) We'll provide evidence for mortgage and credit lenders
5) We help you identify and claim any refunds due, such as tax overpayments or CIS reclaims
6) We help you avoid the January rush - contacting HMRC in January is a nightmare, so don’t leave it until the last minute!